Saturday, May 31, 2014

28MM FRONT RANK SEVEN YEARS WAR FRENCH


This is the Diesbach Regiment, which was a Swiss Regiment fighting for the French during the Seven Years War. The customer who commissioned me to paint these wanted to base them himself to fit in with the rest of his collection (I have several other customers that also do this). Its still worth showing some pictures of them though. I always take pictures of the finished commissions anyway, and email them to the customer before payment is made, especially if they have to be posted overseas. If there are any changes needed it can be done before they are sent out. For example, the customer might want to change the shade of blue on the facings. This has never happened but I like to make sure everything goes out to the customers satisfaction!




I have had several more French Seven Years War commissions from this customer, and though they are not based I'll be posting some more pictures of various regiments in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment