Sunday, October 12, 2014

28MM 1ST CORPS SUCCESSOR CATAPHRACTS

I was really pleased to receive some 1st Corps 28mm figures from a regular client to paint up. I really like 1st Corps - good figures and not over priced either. At some point I intend to get a collection of them for myself - some of their Romans or Greeks perhaps.




 There were two units of ten figures to paint  for David Marks - and they had to fit in with his existing collection - a massive one of Successors (see the Raphia game post for example). So one of the units has a 'black' theme and the other 'red'. David decided that the cavalry arm, namely the cataphracts, needed bolstering with extra figures so these guys came crashing through the post for me to do!
Needless to say they were a joy to paint.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on those. I have some of 1st Corps cav too - the ones without the leg armor and half horse barding. Very pleased with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most impressive and beautiful unit, love the armors!

    ReplyDelete