Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I recently completed a 28mm French Indian War commission which included French/Canadian Militia, Rangers, Huron Indians, Mohawk Indians and some settlers. At the Moment I'm getting stuck into some Games Workshop Lord of the Rings baddies, so in the meantime I'll be posting pictures of the FIW stuff, starting with the French Canadian Militia. More FIW pics to follow, and as soon as Lynne has finished basing some LOTR stuff I can add those...
The FIW figures are by Galloping Major, and they were great to paint, very nice figures.




1 comment:

  1. Superb painting and basing once again Phil, you are going to have one happy customer.

    I notice your site is now listed on my blog, so maybe the fault with trying to get it on, was at my end?

    All the best,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete